National Auto Transport Company.com’s auto transport shipping process is very simple and straight forward. Below we have listed the steps involved for your reference. Please take the liberty to contact us with any questions or concerns about anything listed here:
1. You contact us and request an auto shipping quote, either by filling out the form on the right, or via phone at 561-921-5255.
2. After accepting our auto transport quote, you will receive a few shipping agreements to sign and return. We will need these documents, along with your deposit in the form of a certified check, money order, or check by phone, in order to get your vehicle scheduled for picked up.
3. After we receive your signed agreements and deposit, we will schedule your car for transport.
4. Once the carrier has been assigned to transport your auto, the driver will contact the person at the origin location to schedule a time for pick up.
5. The carrier arrives to pick up your car and inspect your vehicle for any preexisting damage, making careful note of its condition. The person you have assigned to release your car will receive a copy of the inspection report. The driver will load your car and transport it to your destination.
6. The driver will call the destination contact person within 24 hours of arrival to set up a delivery time for your car.
7. Once at the destination, it is your responsibility to inspect the car and to note any damage that has been incurred during transport. This will be in addition to the damage already noted on the bill of lading. Please be certain to note any damage not already on the bill of lading prior to signing the form. If there is any damage, contact National Auto Transport Company.com immediately and we will advise you on your claim. If there is a transport fee balance the remainder of the bill is due upon deliver in the form of a certified check or cash. No credit cards are able to be accepted by the driver.